Our March talk, ‘Beyond the garden gate’, was from Mandy Bradshaw. For 25 years Mandy has been a Cotswold-based gardening journalist and is also know as the ‘Chatty Gardener’!
Mandy took us into twelve gardens, some of which are not open to the public.
- Highnam Court, Highnam, Gloucester.
- Stowell Park, Yanworth near Northleach.
- Asthall Manor, near Witney.
- Littlefield, Hawling, Cheltenham.
- Absolam’s Orchard, Chedworth
- Showborough House, Twyning, Tewkesbury.
- 25 Bowling Green Road, Cirencester.
- The Walled Garden, Worcester.
- Harrells Hardy Plants, Evesham.
- The Manor House, Little Compton.
- Whatley Manor Hotel, Easton Grey.
- Cotswold Wildlife Park, Burford.
Illustrated with magnificent photographs, Mandy told us about the owners, the gardens’ history and some of her favourite plants and views.
Afterwards a range of her photo cards were available to buy. More about Mandy can be found at https://thechattygardener.com
We look forward to Mandy’s return.